Bite Vein Studios
About the Role
As a Marketing Specialist, your task is to deliver extraordinary brand experiences to our players through a well-designed grassroots marketing campaign. This includes campaign ideation, planning, event execution, even new marketing vehicle development. You accept the unknown and you’re able to come up with groundbreaking projects to take our relationship with players and media partners to the next level. You are eager to shape marketing campaigns that effectively engage players and inspire them to dive into our products.
As a Rioter in Seoul, you’ll join a tight-knit group of exceptionally bright-minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games Korea is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
• Execute the marketing campaign in coordination with product designers to achieve the goals.
• Establish and use KPIs to consistently improve marketing performance.
• Coordinate marketing efforts with game publishing teams and external partners to promote each product effectively to our players.
• Define the product requirements and manage the partners and vendors to ensure satisfactory execution of the requirements.
• Experienced: You have 3+ years of work experience with a strong track record.
• Open-minded: You enjoy brainstorming improvement ideas and encourage discussion of alternative and unconventional approaches.
• Proactive self-starter: You're a highly-motivated independent thinker who'd rather ask for forgiveness than permission.
• Strategic and insight informed: You have the ability to see the big picture and use your suite of skills to level up our channels; you root these insights in strong analysis metrics and stats and know how to turn an insight into a big idea.
• A clear communicator: You can effectively communicate in any medium: presentations, email, conference calls, etc .; you're able to convert a large amount of information and data into a clear message.
• English speaker: You are fluent in written and spoken English communication.
• Experience in marketing, games, or esports industry.
• Experience in agency or vendor management.
• Experience owning a product from ideation to launch.
Bite Vein Studios
Bite Vein Studios is a new videogame company formed by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that blockchain-focused game development can result in great games. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we want to evolve and improve the Blockchain gamming experience.
We’re looking for ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment the new possibilities, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.