Senior Java Backend Developer
About the Role
Maintenance and continuous development of a gameplay backend server for Zomon
As our senior backend development for Zomon, you'll take ownership of our existing Java gameplay backend codebase for our collectible figures RPG. You'll be directly responsible of the continuous maintenance of the production server, alongside the development and maintenance of any required server-side support for new gameplay features. As such, you'll be working remotely with continuous contact with our technical and design team. This is a full-time position, requiring full office hours availability around the GMT+0 time zone.
• 2+ years of professional experience developing and deploying server/backend Java solutions
• SQL database management experience
• Experience within Amazon AWS deployments and infrastructure
• Experience with the Dropwizard framework and related technologies
• English language proficiency
• Passion for blockchain technologies and videogames
• Experience or interest in system administration skills in a Unix/Linux environment
• Experience or interest in Unity and/or web frontend game development
• Spanish language proficiency
Zomon is an action RPG fantasy game where you collect and train Zomon creatures to adventure across a fantasy world.