Senior Unity Game Developer
About the Role
Frontend game developer for Zomon, our collectible figure RPG
As senior frontend/client developer, you'll be responsible of the maintenance and further development of Zomon, our collectible figure RPG, taking ownership of part of our existing codebase to further develop new client game features. You'll work remotely with our technical, art and design teams in a full-time position requiring full office hours availability around the GMT+0 time zone.
• 2+ years of demonstrable development experience of a commercial Unity project in a team environment
• High proficiency in C#
• Experience deploying and developing Unity projects for the web
• Experience with Internet client/server networking infrastructures, APIs and related technologies
• English language proficiency
• Passion for videogame development and blockchain technologies
• Spanish language proficiency
Zomon is an action RPG fantasy game where you collect and train Zomon creatures to adventure across a fantasy world.